Will Work on Subaru's for Food

MBtech

I just figured I would throw this offer out there. Work has been slow especially recently and I will need to pick up some sidework to make it through the winter. Whatever it may be, brakes, oil change, timing belt/water pump, headgaskets, I can handle it. I prefer to work on Subaru's as I have a Forester and STI and have done all the major work on both of them. I am located in Central NJ, High Bridge (08829). LMK if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Dustin

I just figured I would throw this offer out there. Work has been slow especially recently and I will need to pick up some sidework to make it through the winter. Whatever it may be, brakes, oil change, timing belt/water pump, headgaskets, I can handle it. I prefer to work on Subaru's as I have a Forester and STI and have done all the major work on both of them. I am located in Central NJ, High Bridge (08829). LMK if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Dustin

I've seen your car a few times at BB...always looks awesome :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long responce. Yes tie rods/ball joints, no problem, you would have to have an alignment after somewhere else. Have you gotten a quote yet? The alignment rack at our job only works with mercedes. Tranny swap could be none as well. Please email me with details. Can the car make it to Bridgewater, NJ? Thanks guys, Dustin

gixxerdb@hotmail.com

I've seen your car a few times at BB...always looks awesome :bow:

Thank you. Might not see it there anymore as I have the black Forester now as well. The parking lot at BB puts a hurting on anything lowered.

Edited by MBtech

Haven't priced a used one as I live 10 minutes from harry's u-pull it, so I was hoping to take a friend and rip one out ourselves to stay on the real cheap. The car won't make it anywhere, and has been sitting in my driveway for over a year now. Hardly worth fixing besides a new timing belt and much sentimental value. Still toying with the idea of just scrapping it. It's a 96 impreza outback wagon. I'm just 5 minutes down the road from Bear Creek.

Haven't priced a used one as I live 10 minutes from harry's u-pull it, so I was hoping to take a friend and rip one out ourselves to stay on the real cheap. The car won't make it anywhere, and has been sitting in my driveway for over a year now. Hardly worth fixing besides a new timing belt and much sentimental value. Still toying with the idea of just scrapping it. It's a 96 impreza outback wagon. I'm just 5 minutes down the road from Bear Creek.

Well lmk if you just want to sell it. I might be able to get out there and pick that up off you if the price is right.

Well lmk if you just want to sell it. I might be able to get out there and pick that up off you if the price is right.

You wouldn't even want it. It's got over 200k miles, rust and dents all over, 2/3s of it is bondo I think. On the upside if you do want it for junk or parts I'd let it go for a hundo or two if you'd just get the damn thing out of my driveway.

You wouldn't even want it. It's got over 200k miles, rust and dents all over, 2/3s of it is bondo I think. On the upside if you do want it for junk or parts I'd let it go for a hundo or two if you'd just get the damn thing out of my driveway.

Got any pics of that beast?

• 2 weeks later...