Guns Are Out!

Brian

Driving to work this morning you can see a few blotches of white on Sno.

Not saying expect them open by next weekend or anything.. but it's nice to see they got their guns in place and the snow crew is waiting for some stretches of great snow-making temps.

Based on the view from the webcam, and the looks from I-81.. they still may have a bit more blowing to do.

But I am ready, my new pants were delivered. I need to head up to Ski Corner and buy my gloves..

And Melissa.. quit fooling yourself, you'll get a pass!!! :D

I know that they were blowing Saturday night, all day Sunday, and Sunday night. With that and the natural snowfall, they have got to be getting into decent shape, right?? Temps look really good this week as well.

I might just buy lift tickets this year! We'll see. $600+ for a pass seems like a lot...

It's tough paying $30-$50 each time to ski..then you end up cherrypicking days and not going as often..

That's so true. Whenever I buy vouchers for other mountains, I have to really motivate myself to use them. I always think there will be a nicer day to use them... and sometimes I miss my chance to use them at all!

And with a season pass.. your #1 priority for the year is to get your moneys worth. You go so often that it feels weird to stay home.

Based on the view from the webcam, and the looks from I-81.. they still may have a bit more blowing to do.

But I am ready, my new pants were delivered. I need to head up to Ski Corner and buy my gloves..

And Melissa.. quit fooling yourself, you'll get a pass!!! :D

I was at Ski Corner on Black Friday, I heard Ski Corner is running the shop at Sno. I would think that is a major upgrade.

I was at Ski Corner on Black Friday, I heard Ski Corner is running the shop at Sno. I would think that is a major upgrade.

Ski Corner is the best shop in NEPA in my opinion. My favorites have changed a few times over the years.. 940, Top of the Slope, Mike and Matt's...

Ski Corner's selection is huge. So hopefully we'll see a lot more worth buying than a travelpack of Kleenex tissues, chapstick, and maybe a stomp pad.

(if that doesn't sound like an advertisement, I don't know what does)

Yeah, I just took a look at their snow cam and it doesn't look like they got nearly the amount of snow down that I would have assumed with the temps the past couple nights... It might be rough on Saturday if they open unless they really pump out some good stuff on Thursday...

I just checked the cam and right now the lights are off and there not making snow, maybe it warmed up too much or there just taking a well deserved break. remember, its only monday! they still have up to 4 more days to make snow and they'll probably keep making it during operational hours. I'm confident in a friday or saturday opening.