It starts today!

AtomicSkier

Well, today is Day #1 for the 'dude. He attended a clinic yesterday, and hopefully will be faster then ever. Unfortunatly, the #1 kid in his age group, who is at Nationals, is also the #1 male in the nation, and he runs about 1% slower then Darron Rahlves does, so we can only hope for the worst (for the kid, that is)....

90397470.jpg

thanks to JTBear @ the NASTAR forum for the picture....

Ridge attended the camp too, so we're defaintly expecting a podium finish, at least, hopefully gold....Papasteeze & Ridge....Steezemachine was probably off eating salt or sugar packets...

90395781.jpg

thanks to JTBear @ the NASTAR forum for the picture....

Adam, if he skis well, will be all over the gold medal, however, it's tough competition against this "Miles Debray" i think his name is. I'm going to go conservative and say Silver for the 'dude, and Gold for ridge! Comeon dude, you get beat him!

Wow, looks like 'dude and this other kid (weird he's from shawnee) just blew the rest of the pack away... Go dude!

:yes i was going to mention that. I guess i was wrong, i thought miles debray was at nationals, but i guess he's not....That's even better for the 'dude