Monday night racing

MichSki

Just out of pure curiosity, what time are the races on Mondays? And... its slalom? My SL skis De-Lam'ed on the bases...

Just out of pure curiosity, what time are the races on Mondays? And... its slalom? My SL skis De-Lam'ed on the bases...

Eh, scratch that... but message me about the team next year. I have classes monday nights so I couldn't race. Next year I'll be in though, just gotta find some SL skis. Anyone got some Volkl Racetiger SL's or Nordica Dobermann SL's they wanna sell?

I showed up Saturday. It sucked and I only stayed for two hours. I got in the car yesterday morning to do it all over again, said, "what am I thinking" and turned around after five miles and went back to sleep. The West spoils you. You'll find out in about a week.

I thought about heading up tonight to see if I can latch onto a team but decided against it. Ten bucks says I could also find a few guys in the Tuesday night race clinic that would join, but since the Monday night league registration is tonight, I don't have any names yet.