which wax??

julz

recently i went on a mini buckmans shopping spree. got some new tuning stuff etc..

i didnt see the wax i've gotten in the past, which is purple all temp swix stuff.

the guy who helped me though showed me some other swix stuff and told me that "this is the same thing, just they made a new package"

tonight i finished off the remainder of my old wax. after some interweb snooping i realized that the stuff he sold me wasnt hot iron wax. it was rub on then polish stuff. ughghhh.

sort of annoyingggg. anyways does anyone know if they discontinued the alll season stuff, or did fuckmans just not have it?

and other than that, what resonably priced all temp or something similar waxes do you recommend?

recently i went on a mini buckmans shopping spree. got some new tuning stuff etc..

i didnt see the wax i've gotten in the past, which is purple all temp swix stuff.

the guy who helped me though showed me some other swix stuff and told me that "this is the same thing, just they made a new package"

tonight i finished off the remainder of my old wax. after some interweb snooping i realized that the stuff he sold me wasnt hot iron wax. it was rub on then polish stuff. ughghhh.

sort of annoyingggg. anyways does anyone know if they discontinued the alll season stuff, or did fuckmans just not have it?

and other than that, what resonably priced all temp or something similar waxes do you recommend?

Swix definitely still makes some variation of all-temp iron on wax. If you are going all-temp anyway, just go with a value brand at the store. I find that waxing more often is more noticable than the difference between all-temp waxes. If you start getting into matching temperature wax to the weather and additives for squeezing out every last ounce of speed, then worry about brand. I have some nice stuff for racing and it is noticeably faster than generic wax, but it is so much more expensive that I use it sparingly.