Coming Out Of Retirement...

Metz the Jersey boy

Wow, there are a lot of new peeps around this place... After a 2 year hiatus I'm booting up again for kicks and giggles... And what does Metz do? He does it big. Bunny slope? No, I'm racing first day back on a one hour warm up. I might be crazy as some have suggested. Pics will be posted. I'll be at T-Wood Saturday... anyone gonna be up for the ASRA race?

Oh yeah, whats up everyone? How you all doin?

• Like 2

Haha thanks for the welcomes everyone... Tret- I hear ya bro. I had so much going with school I didn't have time to enjoy Doogie Steeze, MD's snow reports. Good to see people even remember me. And yeah, I haven't heard from anyone either really. I missed you all.

Haha thanks for the welcomes everyone... Tret- I hear ya bro. I had so much going with school I didn't have time to enjoy Doogie Steeze, MD's snow reports. Good to see people even remember me. And yeah, I haven't heard from anyone either really. I missed you all.

no you didn't...haha

how are you still in school? I knew I was going to graduate before you :nana

Well TWoody WAS the site of the first chug-off between myself and Doogie Steezer MD. I think I might have to take you both up on that chugging contest. I'll definitely let you guys know when I head down to Blue. Yeah, I'll be taking advantage of the student discount at Blue for sure. When do they start Nastar again? Any ideas? I haven't even thought about tuning my free skis yet... lol... hope that doesn't cost me another bottle of SoCo like my GS skis did. haha. Wow... I just realized I'm barely a Jersey Boy anymore... I live 300 ft from New York now... scary... so I'm a little farther from Blue Mtn. The good news is that I'm a lot closer to mountains like Belleayre and Windham though.

Whoaaaa.... Who let you in here? haha. I just checked... I'm impressed with your times! I don't think I got any worse... I just think you got a lot better. I think we'll have us some fun at Elk this weekend if you're coming up. Haha... needless to say... I'm back for good.

Metz- It was great having you back on the race course! Of course you're gonna need to do it more often since I kicked your little butt which never woulda happen 2 years ago...

where have YOU been?

I want to race in the super-g less turns more speed!!!!

Agreed. They're having a Super-G at Whiteface this year... should be ridiculously fast. No hero snow there though. Chances are it'll be bulletproof. I'm definitely thinking about it, although its about a 5 hour hike up there even from where I am.

Hey Racechick, sorry I missed you guys this weekend... I didn't get up to the lady's lakehouse until like 2 and then I was tuning her skis until about 3:30... we slept through the alarm and just skied sno... but the important thing was that I got out and skied... 2 weekends in a row... amazing. And yes... we should all know to find you at the bar. haha.

Hey Racechick, sorry I missed you guys this weekend... I didn't get up to the lady's lakehouse until like 2 and then I was tuning her skis until about 3:30... we slept through the alarm and just skied sno... but the important thing was that I got out and skied... 2 weekends in a row... amazing. And yes... we should all know to find you at the bar. haha.

Blah, blah, blah... You missed a great GS from the top of the hill rather than the headwall where we usually start and the slalom was just sick. Oh well, see ya in a couple of years :nana