Park report?

Sno Mountain Skier

Could anyone give me a detailed park report?

The park needs more snow and more features. It is pretty much the same as it was 2 weeks ago before I went home for xmas. There are huge sections of the "park" with nothing. They either need to blow more snow and build some jumps!! Or put in a few more rails to fill the space in with. I have a season pass to sno and am dissappointed on their lack of trying to step up. I know some people on here are going to say its the beginning of the season, but its the begginning of the season for a lot of other ski resorts further south (roundtop=2 hours south) that have much better parks and alot more snow. I was up there all day today and not one blower was on. This is prime snowmaking opportunity that they are wasting.

Also, there is what could be a decent jump on the bottom of spike. The landing is so short that you have a 5' window to land in without either overshooting or hitting the knuckle. I hit it with barely any speed and way overshot it. If the tabletop was lengthened and the landing made longer this jump would be pretty good. I like the steeper takeoff with the big lip (easier to throw corks/rodeos)

I know this isnt really a park report, but i need to vent right now....

I've heard that it costs a redunkulous amount for electricity during the day.. so the majority of Sno's snow-blowing occurs evenings and over-night..... at least in the month of December.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. There is a timeframe where they will get the reduced rates 24/7 for a while but it's not in December. Sometime in January I guess?

Spike:

Down long mailbox or down box urban setup

3 option

flat rail, single barrel down rail, maybe another single barrel flat? Not sure about the last 2 options

slight up flat box

then a table top type jump with a wedge lip that looks pretty vertical

A-frame box

long flat picnic table.

Mainline:

Small mailbox

C-box to the left

small rainbow box

corrugated pipe flat 10-15 foot

up to flat box

flat box

single barrel rail flat(?) or long pvc pipe on ground

Might be a flat rail in here somewhere

small flat to down box, or another flat box off the headwall.

There's your fucking report. Not sure how accurate it is, haven't been down either trail in a while, but nothing new was added, but may have forgot a thing or two. Mainline, for the most part, is accurate except I forget if there was a flat rail in there. Spike is pretty accurate except the 3 option island I can't remember what 3 rails are out

• Like 2

They are probably working on other boxes and rails to get up in the park. Maybe the big rainbow box that was as cracked last year? S-box didn't make an appearance last year if I remember correctly, that was a fun box to kill some time on trying to slide the whole thing but who knows if we'll see that again. I could see mainline staying the way it is for a while considering spike is still bare and being worked on. Would be nice to get things mixed up a bit over there though. Even changing some of the stuff that's already up there... Making the flat boxes ups or downs etc. Throw the pipe or mailbox on top of a small spine..yada yada yada. I know things were slow going with setup changes last year too. Those mini flat boxes on mainline didn't last too long..2 days maybe? Guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next.