the latest at blue

Justo8484

so apparently a lot is going on at blue now that they have closed for the season. the morning call ran an article about ray proposing townhouses that would only be occupied during the winter, which is kind of odd. does that mean people who own them couldnt go there in the summer? also, i've heard from several sources that ray might have sold the mountain. anybody know anything on this? finally, freeriders got approved for next year, so i guess you could say this is my first pitch at recruiting kids to join the blue mountain freeride team as skiers instead of it just being open to snowboarders. they finally came around and saw the potential us skiers have at blue to bring some recognition and cash to the place, so the program will start next year in mid january. on a final note, i skiied sunday, easter, and its now tuesday, and withdrawal is setting in already.

its not gonna do any harm if you say the guy's name. its public domain as to who owns the place, i just dont know where to dig to find it, and i had never heard from anyone else that ray did not have full ownership. and to whoever asked about opening date, i dont think they can project the weather that far in advance.... usually the first or second week in december is what they shoot for though.

its not gonna do any harm if you say the guy's name. its public domain as to who owns the place, i just dont know where to dig to find it, and i had never heard from anyone else that ray did not have full ownership.  and to whoever asked about opening date, i dont think they can project the weather that far in advance.... usually the first or second week in december is what they shoot for though.

I guess you missed my sarcasm!