Jf 1/31

C1erArt

Is bottom to top better? Actually been skiing out to the trail around the headwalls the past couple of weeks.

Put your sticker on my helmet. Thanks.

Jfskidan coming down elevator.

4318315841_79a8d741dc_o.jpg

Is that off Floyd's or Lightning? We skid off this shoulder, skier's right, it was ungroomed with a few little bumps on it and some steepness, but got bored and stayed in the trees.

I had no problem riding Challenge glades top to bottom Friday.

They were in good shape. I spaced bringing yer # with me, we prolly passed each other in the afternnoon. I was skiing in my old school astronaut Black/orange marker jacket, Fred was sportin a navy blue Acrteryx. Pretty much lapped off the triple most of the afternoon.

They were in good shape. I spaced bringing yer # with me, we prolly passed each other in the afternnoon. I was skiing in my old school astronaut Black/orange marker jacket, Fred was sportin a navy blue Acrteryx. Pretty much lapped off the triple most of the afternoon.

I did the same thing, I woke up late so I hustled to get out of the house didn't think of throwing your # in my phone. I had a black bandana over my face and mirrored goggles, green pants, black jacket w/ faint trail map design on it. Lapped mostly the double chair all the way to skiers right and the tripple.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Last weekend was when I was having problems with the headwalls.

There's headwalls in challenge glades? It was a little icey in some of the bumps but nothing to bad and the next bump over would catch you if you slipped out Friday. I will definitely be returning to Jackson Frost after the next snowfall in PA I enjoyed it mucho.