2-14-10

phillycore

After skipping out on saturday due to a few things that took late into Friday night, I was just going to bail out on this weekend.

Late last night, I was feeling bad as I really wanted to bring my 8yo up for the day this weekend as he's been wanting to go.

I gathered up the equipment and went to bed having to wake up and surprise Zach at 5am that we were going up.

He had so much fun even though it started getting REALLY crowded around 11:30.

Mike (serch) was on his own today as I was with Zach over on snowflake, powder puff, frosty, and ridge run.

He said he ran into Dan from here in the east mtn lift line or something.

Zachary did really good for only his 3rd time ever and first this season.

He's starting to get the hand of turning now, and most importantly he's really having a lot of fun with it.

We bolted out around 12:45 when we couldn't take waiting in line anymore.

On 476S down around Broomall my cell starts ringing and it was none other than Atomic Jeff who saw my car as he was travelling

northbound on 476. Pretty cool as I haven't had the chance to see him in a while.

Still hope I can sneak up for PASR day for a couple hours early in the am, but not counting on it as I'm sure my wife is going to need some

extra help getting things ready for my kids b-day party at the pool.