F&*K ThunderStorms in March!

DiMe

Thunderstorms here as well and mother nature does not have a calender..there might be snow tomorrow..

In southern VT yes. Mount snow is reporting a heavy 5-7 in th base and powder at the summit possible 4-7 more tonight. I don see anything for us though :(

Awesome, what mountain were you at? What were the conditions like, how do you think they will fare come early April? :woot

Friday - Stowe

Sat - Smuggs

Sun - Killy

All three have excellent coverage pretty much everywhere. The only brown spots were at the bottom of toll road at Stowe, bottom of Skyeship at Killy and bottom of the village lift at Smuggs. All three should be fine for early April as long as things don't get too crazy weather wise.

This storm was mostly a non-event for Northern Vt., no rain until Sunday and at Killy at least it was mostly freezing rain except at the extreme lower ends of those mtns.

April should be great.

I'm super Stoweked even though it's still a few weeks off. I wonder how Root did this weekend !

This storm was mostly a non-event for Northern Vt., no rain until Sunday and at Killy at least it was mostly freezing rain except at the extreme lower ends of those mtns.

I had a blast. Skied Stowe on Friday. Snow was soft to start with...let's just call it a heavy packed powder, turning softer as the day progressed. Saturday at Bolton Valley was great. It got below freezing overnight and the surface was nice and carve-able all day long. I skied there from 8:30 until 3:45. Between me being exhausted and the DST change, I got to Stowe late on Sunday and it was pouring rain. I passed...I really didn't feel like getting soaked or taking a chance of getting injured. I took a bunch of pics that I can hopefully post up later.

He couldn't keep up with you??

I blame all those delicious waffles....funny thing is at the top it was foggy as a mofo and I ran smack into a small section of moguls and slid out, never even saw them.....maybe I just need to get my eyes checked.

Regardless I'm sure I'll see all you guys at Blue next year and I'll train all off season so I can keep up. :bow: