Elk = $25 lift tickets 3/22 to Sat. 3/27/10

Rambo

Was looking at the ski conditions report on Elk's website today (Mon. 3/22/10) and noticed this:

"Comments: Spring Skiing Special, $25 lift tickets! Both terrain parks are closed, terrain features are on the West Slope! Tuesday is Senior Day! $20 lift tickets for seniors 65 & over! Wednesday is College Day! $20 lift tickets for college students with photo ID! Our Winter Garden Restaurant is closed, the bar area will remain open! Elk will remain open for day skiing & riding thru Saturday, March 27, weather permitting!"

So I called Elk's phone number and asked the woman if the $25. lift tickets were for Monday only and she said that the $25. lift tickets are for all this week and Saturday also!

I would love to hit Elk Saturday, but since it is so far out in the middle of bumble fuck, and I may not be able to stay at a friends house, there better be at least 20 trails open with access off the quad.... Today they only had 9 trails open... Do any Elk locals know if they are saving the snow and not opening the trails, or saving the money on using the lift until the weekend? I'm hoping they open up the rest... Anybody know the inside scoop?