Camelback 3/26/10

Switchsideskier.

I was gonna go, but with the rain I'm leary that I will get half way there and find out that they won't be opening. That happened to me around this time last year or the year before, on a Saturday, and I ended up having to kill an hour and a half and wait for BB to open. I called today and they said they should be open, unless it is pouring or lightning. I called Elk and they said yes they will be open, even if it is raining. I have to work in the afternoon, so I will probably just go to Elk, since it seems like a sure thing. The thing that makes it difficult is that this would be my second time on my camelcard, which would give me a free ticket for Saturday icon_smile_banghead.gif . I don't have time on Friday to be resort hopping.

Edited by bigdaddyk

The forecast for Camelback Saturday is sunny and 45 degrees. It's supposed to rain tonight but they're supposed to be open tomorrow and as long as they are I'd say Saturday is a sure thing.

I'm not worried about Saturday. I'm worried about driving and having them not open on Friday. It happend once before to me, in a similar situation.

Got my dates confused, I believe the rain will be over long before morning. As long as they're daily report says open around 7-8 when they put it up should be a safe bet.

I have to leave by 7:40. They told me they should know by 8:30.