The guns are on!

burton71

If BC can get open sometime the middle of next week..they could have bragging rights by opening before Blue and maybe I'll even go there for the first time since it was Doe mountain..

You should definitely go, they've changed a lot since doe, plus you strike me as the spa sort of guy. But really it is like a totally different place.

I really wish they'd open the snack shack at the top back up, or did they actually demo it?

Don't you have to stay in the hotel to go in the Spa? My homegirl Michelle works there..if you see her in the bar at the grille..tell her Dougie said hi..

Spa is open to anyone, not just guests. I'm sure I'll end up in the bar at some point sooner than later. I would have gone after park crew orientation but the flyers were on.

You should definitely go, they've changed a lot since doe, plus you strike me as the spa sort of guy. But really it is like a totally different place.

I really wish they'd open the snack shack at the top back up, or did they actually demo it?

its still standign... upon looking inside it seems to only be storage for the mats that they use to protect the snow guns and light poles from out of control gapers.

its still standign... upon looking inside it seems to only be storage for the mats that they use to protect the snow guns and light poles from out of control gapers.

That stinks, wish they would put that thing back into operation. It used to be such a chill little shack to stop and warm up while grabbing a hot cocoa. Must have fell out of code or something.

Something about the best days somewhere are better than the worst days somewhere else. I'm not sure if it's true, but I'm pretty sure it is.

And by the better place I of course mean blue mountain.

Edited by Glenn

Something about the best days somewhere are better than the worst days somewhere else. I'm not sure if it's true, but I'm pretty sure it is.

And by the better place I of course mean blue mountain.

ya i love ice and mid winter granular too.