New Trails

Switchsideskier.

For sure..I just wouldn't want to take a huge paycut working for Blue,..

Switchside although i have been skiing Blue 4 years longer than you..you probably have more time in there since I was outside the area for 6 years and one year I didn't have a pass..I wish I had some of my old Brochures but back before Razors..all the hype was the exhilerating double diamond headwalls on challenge..

LOL ya. I have a few of them packed away with all my old season passes to take out one day. I also have an old "LIttle Gap Ski Area" road sign made out of wood, brown painted letters are white. I bought at a yard sale. Def a collectors item.

Blue Mountain should turn Paradise into a VIP non slow skiing trail :P

+1

Shit. Burma, Vista, Easy Out and all the learning trails aren't enough? They have to give "them" Paradise too? Thats lame! I love crusing at a pretty good clip and carve the whole trail when there aren't any Red Coats saying slow down blowing their whistles... It's the best run on the mtn for length and you have to screw it up and give it to noobs and gapers.... LAME.

Edited by Nidecker

Yeah and patrols tell me lot to sko paradise if I don't like the rules. Paradise is a sweet run. Way better than the mile. You can get great speed. Make lazy mile slow skiing since you can't go that fast on it.

Exactly paradise is one of the nicest runs in PA and the Longest and they won't let us have fun :(

Paradise should be a Blue though..Switchback should be a black and Upper lazy green..lower lazy Blue..

Yeah, upper lazy def a green and since it's a bit tighter lower can be rated a blue. Switchback could be a black it has the same pitch as main st with corners, I don't ride it a whole lot though. Paradise really couldn't be a blue only technical points are the corners and there are only two, hell Burma has some nasty hair pins that could be a blue.

I'd keep paradise a green but make it a non slow skiing trail, make upper lazy green lower blue, switchback black, and Burma blue.

• Like 1