Report 12-10-10 Piles on the Nile Mile

Rossboy14

One of the best parts of the day is getting to go out and take the daily pictures. It my excuse to go outside and see what everyone is up to. Today Terry Reiner, one of our snowmakers who has literally been here for twice as long as I have been alive, let me ride along with him on his snow making rounds. The Nile Mile has piles of snow so high that they were eclipsing the Stevenson lift. Check out the pictures below. Other than the epic snowmaking that we had last night, the conditions are awesome. Snow is again a nice soft packed powder. Marjies and Rocket are awesome once again for making so amazing turns. The parks continues to get shaped and fine tuned by our crew. I would post some pictures of that, but I have not been down there yet :( . On the bright side..... IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend. Stop up and see us, dont forget to say "hi" if you see me in the base area.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!

Pictures of snowmaking

-Ross

• Like 3

Will the Stevenson be spinning this weekend?

Not sure as of yet dime. I will know more tomorrow after i meet with BT in the morning. I know the guys have been hammering the east side and would like to have 50% of the mtn open ASAP. If its not this weekend then next weekend for sure. Ill keep you guys posted as usual.