looking for bindings (this weekend only)

Blong131

went to nestors today to pick up my skis from being tuned, and they brought out my skis with the toe piece missing. im like wtf, theyre like "oh, right, you blew out the toe piece so we sent it back to look to have it repaired"

i leave for tahoe friday, and NOW I HAVE NO USEABLE SKIS.

im around PA for the weekend, then im heading back to nyc to take my final exams. im picking up Moment Bibbys in brooklyn on monday, and id like to take up a binding with me ready to mount on them so i have a ski set up before i leave. ideally, id find griffons or jesters that would mount in the previous holes, but im starting to think id take anything at this point. anyone have anything to sell me? id like to keep it sub $100.

ps for an extra 50-95 dollars you could just buy my skis.

i was actually gonna do that, but the dins start at 8, which is too high for my tiny ass.

I have a pair of rossi 120 bindings, missing some hardware though. Most of the screws are missing, shouldn't be too much of a problem to replace them though (I think? they're just screws....). Have about 60ish days on them. $65.

where u located? might be interested, ill get back to you soon.