Daily Report 12/17/10

Rossboy14

Sorry for the absentee status. We have been super busy up here getting the mountain ready for days like this. The conditions today are amazing. Loose packed powder on top is choice for those morning Marjies and Rocket sessions. The snowmaking crew decided that after the rain they would just recondition the whole mountain. So, thats what they did. The snow guns are still roaring as we continue to make snow on the rest of the mountain. As always the terrain park crew is setting up new features almost daily. Feature count in the park right now is 15. Been going for walks in the base area to see if I can spy some of you PASR's, but nothing yet. We are looking to have 6 lifts and 26 trails open tomorrow so stop on by.

See everyone on the snow.

Oh and its Friday! Enjoy the weekend!

Ross

Ross...if you want to see a legit PASR day, you've gotta offer up some discounted lift tickets. $20 or $25 lift tickets would get people from Blue to come to CB, for sure. You've got the power :wiggle

agreed, im not about to go pay 45 bucks for a lift ticket- should think about doing that, or how bout a college day/night???

Sorry for the absentee status. We have been super busy up here getting the mountain ready for days like this. The conditions today are amazing. Loose packed powder on top is choice for those morning Marjies and Rocket sessions. The snowmaking crew decided that after the rain they would just recondition the whole mountain. So, thats what they did. The snow guns are still roaring as we continue to make snow on the rest of the mountain. As always the terrain park crew is setting up new features almost daily. Feature count in the park right now is 15. Been going for walks in the base area to see if I can spy some of you PASR's, but nothing yet. We are looking to have 6 lifts and 26 trails open tomorrow so stop on by.

See everyone on the snow.

Oh and its Friday! Enjoy the weekend!

Ross

I think I'm the only PASR pass holder at the Camel. I used to get out every day when I was unemployed but now usually just weekend mornings. I dunno if you know who I am because I don't think you were working when I worked there but you might.

agreed, im not about to go pay 45 bucks for a lift ticket- should think about doing that, or how bout a college day/night???

Yet your home mountain is listed as Camelback? :P. Welcome to PASR!

I think I'm the only PASR pass holder at the Camel. I used to get out every day when I was unemployed but now usually just weekend mornings. I dunno if you know who I am because I don't think you were working when I worked there but you might.

Yet your home mountain is listed as Camelback? :P. Welcome to PASR!

yeah...i should change that, havent skied there in like 3 years....