EpicSki guys come to my mountain

sibhusky

Sib'

How bad are the tree wells there? I had my first real experience with one recently and with the kind of snowfalls we get here in Tahoe this is no joke (sometimes 3-6 feet at a time and not often heavy wet snow recently), with the obviously evergreen trees there, but I guess mostly heavier snow, is it a big thing there? I ask mainly because the tree runs look amazing.

Sib'

How bad are the tree wells there? I had my first real experience with one recently and with the kind of snowfalls we get here in Tahoe this is no joke (sometimes 3-6 feet at a time and not often heavy wet snow recently), with the obviously evergreen trees there, but I guess mostly heavier snow, is it a big thing there? I ask mainly because the tree runs look amazing.

We've had two deaths this year here in tree wells. In the areas I was in today with Pete from Epic, you need a friend along.

Action shot from today:

PeteinWindowpane.JPG

Here's a LONG video from the first group of guys. They hit Whitefish and Revelstoke on this trip. I make a very brief appearance, supposedly they have no video of me skiing because they were mostly trying to keep up....

You just get a short talking hero-local guide bit because we couldn't catch up to you to get you skiing.
Edited by sibhusky