EpicSki guys come to my mountain

sibhusky

Barking Bears are what the Epicski guys and gals are referred to as. Kind of like the TGR homeys are maggets..

I didn't see any action shots of Sibhusky,, <_<

I was too far ahead of them.... Actually, they didn't take many pics when they skied with us. They were by themselves (without me) all of Wednesday, which was the blue sky day. And I only skied the middle of Thursday with them and just a smidge of Friday with them.

I was too far ahead of them.... Actually, they didn't take many pics when they skied with us. They were by themselves (without me) all of Wednesday, which was the blue sky day. And I only skied the middle of Thursday with them and just a smidge of Friday with them.

Big/Fish should pay you, that mtn went from a place that I didn't care about to somewhere much higher on the list. Considering how few people even know it exists they should at least throw you a pass.

• Like 3

Hard to get to

Its actually pretty easy to get to.

Flights to Glaicer are daily from Minneapolis, Seattle and SLC. Plus apparently there is a train from Minneapolis, I know the train is slow but come on a train would be pretty fucking cool.

Glacier National Park is nearby and I was there as a kid and remember it being the coolest NP ever.

Though admittedly my list of places to get to is getting pretty damn small.

Edited by Johnny Law

same..but there are so many places higher on my list to visit..

But, you'll never get to them, because you keep going back to the same place.

The pics Sib posts always look beautiful to me.

Fortunately, its beauty is little known. Mon-Fri most of the chairs are empty. We regularly have days where there are only 200-600 skiers spread over 3000 acres. Personally, I don't need gapers like Doug to provide variety in our clientele. We've already got the Texans.

• Like 2

But, you'll never get to them, because you keep going back to the same place.

Fortunately, its beauty is little known. Mon-Fri most of the chairs are empty. We regularly have days where there are only 200-600 skiers spread over 3000 acres. Personally, I don't need gapers like Doug to provide variety in our clientele. We've already got the Texans.

ahaha :rofl

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking at my Pic of the Day album on Facebook, I'd say 30% of the time we can see Canada. The rest of the time we count the chairs we can see.... Those stats may change as spring comes.

For Doug and Kyle:

Today, looking towards Canada. Spent the PM taking EpicSki guy around some more. Took him in Stumptown for some nice fresh powder. Canada wouldn't be the nearer peaks, but the more distant peaks.

2011ViewofCanada.JPG

Edited by sibhusky