skiing Sat, Jan 28

Donna

Bummer decision, came to PA (from S FL) to ski this winter (and see family, so its a secondary motive :) Originally had tix booked to go to UT to ski Park City, staying at New Park Resort... but injuries and work schedule created this venue change.

Timing and weather sucked. We skiied am at Blue yesterday. Huge disappointment after last year(I had 2 great days out there last January). We are just having lunch at Barley Creek tomorrow(weather is supposed to suck tomorrow and friend says its not worth skiing CB, but we'll just do lunch out there).

Saturday will be my only day left to ski(unless conditions are completely hopeless). I was going to drive up to Elk, maybe even just do the am session. Other idea was just to go to SNO...rental and ticket r both reduced if you get there early and quit by 1pm.

Any suggestions....better ideas...I am in Weatherly.....hoping to have a decent morning of ski b4 returning back to sunny FL.

Thanks, Donna

hit up the catskills...hunter, windham, plattekill are all good choices and make good day trips. or you could just bite the bullet and head up to vermont. stratton's only 6 hrs away! this year's essentially a write-off for PA skiing.

Edited by guitar73