Recent conditions?

bjakeski

I was up all day Sunday and the conditions were still holding pretty well. The only trails I noticed with any issues were the ones with high traffic near the greens as the granular started to get shoved around and piled up but not much to worry about there for anyone with experience in PA. The black trails were in good shape with some being more slick then others based on the way the sun was hitting the mountain throughout the day. I'd say until 12 the conditions were good and after they were fair due to things getting skiied off.

Also weather doesn't look that god awful with almost every night looking like they should be able to blow plus a chance of snow coming in.

I haven't been through the park but everything i've seen said its not a very good setup but I can't speak from experience.

Didnt get to camelback yet this year, but was at JF. Jf had some great conditions and low lift lines. Also the terrain park was packed with features and was really neat. Didnt take any runs down since im not big on park, but saw it from the lift. I wanna say they have 8 jumps and 12+ rails / boxes.