Presidents day weekend at Frost...

phillycore

Best Grooming in the business, dumping big flakes as the day ended Saturday didn't last long but they got an inch easily in an hour...

E2000 after work....girls weekend trip's, bacardi girls giving out shots, blue moon was flowing, good band, ....2nd party going on downstairs....we moved on to the cantina, chattting with an older ski racer guy named Karl (70) who has skied with Alberto Tomba, and Bode Miller just to name a few... He's still killing it at 70 too.... gotta love it!! Beers kept showing up in front of me, not sure who was buying.....but whomever it was was hooking me up like a champ and I wish I knew who it was because I would've thanked them... The JF Race crew is classy as hell and they do a LOT for those kids and their families.

Mountain closes at 4 and party was rocking.....we left just before 10 and we weren't closing it by any means.

Elevator had some fresh but it had a frozen mist on top which needed some thawing.... River shot and Floyd's were nice, True...first tracks on both river shot and floyd's.... lines weren't bad considering, especially over on east mtn... 2 - 3 chair wait at most all weekend with both lifts spinning. (park lift was busy though)

Taught some lessons, did some circle skiing on 115 waisted skis in training, did the pocono shuffle in disco.... crashed over night with my pod mates at boulder view....like a second family!! drank way too may beers, thought I left my ski pants in my locker but they were at home and only had my jeans so had to buy new pants.....no big, could've used a good second pair anyway. Skied with JFskiDan and company a little bit, getting big air out the elevator, tree skiing in e glade and happyland...

Good weekend.....

• Like 1