JFBB changed age on Junior ticket

Mess

Was pretty bummed to see I have to pay $40 for a lift ticket for my 5 year old. Last year 5 year olds were free with a purchase of an adult lift ticket. I just bought him cosigned boots, skis and a helmet today thinking he would ski at JFBB for free all year. I guess we will go to Blue, Camelback, or Shawnee as he will be free there.

Was pretty bummed to see I have to pay $40 for a lift ticket for my 5 year old. Last year 5 year olds were free with a purchase of an adult lift ticket. I just bought him cosigned boots, skis and a helmet today thinking he would ski at JFBB for free all year. I guess we will go to Blue, Camelback, or Shawnee as he will be free there.

Nothing in the world is ever free

Might have to see if I know anyone who owns a house in Eagle Rock. I agree about the crowds being smaller at JFBB. Only place that might be better for crowds is Sno.

Eagle Rock season passes are less than half of what the other mountains charge. Sno is another good option. Once my girls are older, we will be season pass holders at JF.