Greetings!

bluemt1988

Hey everyone. I use to be on this forum about two years ago. Never got to meet or ski with anyone, but I'm looking to this year. I just recently moved back to the Lehigh Valley and am going to be looking for people to ski and ride with this winter on weekends at Blue! Hope to meet a lot of you! Happy holidays!

• Like 2

Hey everyone. I use to be on this forum about two years ago. Never got to meet or ski with anyone, but I'm looking to this year. I just recently moved back to the Lehigh Valley and am going to be looking for people to ski and ride with this winter on weekends at Blue! Hope to meet a lot of you! Happy holidays!

I may annoy you with the amount of my posts, but I won't bother you with much more than over posting... Don't get scared away by Doug, we are still working on him... Hopefully mod preview will help him come around... He's off it now, but he will be back... Happy Holidays!!!

Haha thanks Ride Deleware! Doug is cool by me! I never met him, but I remember talking to him awhile back on the forum! Seems like a cool guy! Hope I get to meet a lot of you! I commute into Hampton Jersey which is near Clinton from the Lehigh Valley for my work, so my week days are busy for the most part, but my weekends are free. Doug, to answer your question I lived in FL for a little, and in NJ. Almost moved out west in Jackson Hole. It didn't work out though. Would have loved to live out there. Only bad thing is the golf season is cut short! I think I could deal with a short golf season skiing & riding pow 6-8 months of the year :wiggle