Winter 2005/2006

LineSki

I just got a letter from cb I was very happy to read. It just pretty much said what they are getting new. like a new groomer, 400 sets of new rental skis, 200 snowboard rentals, and finally the best part.

"This season we will be adding more rails to both the Glade Terrain Park and Rhododendron Glen Terrain Park."
Finally after years of complaining and begging they are making a difference in the parks. And another bonus is that the price of season passes wont increase and they will stay the same as last year.

The new groomer came out on the CB MB today too. I'm thinking it will improve grooming on the diamonds.

The new owner has a marketing background, and it is expected that he will dial up CBs promotions...looks like he's starting already.

I would think it would be a pain in the ass to straighten it. We should go jack it and paint it white and blue with PASR all over it.

29670[/snapback]

Now there would be a cool question to present to Davey J --- dave, if we rehabbed one of your old rails, could we paint and emblazen it??? Sweet idea - What does everyone else think? worth a shot?

Now there would be a cool question to present to Davey J  ---  dave, if we rehabbed one of your old rails, could we paint and emblazen it??? Sweet idea - What does everyone else think?  worth a shot?

29687[/snapback]

Is DaveyJ the new head marketing guy @ CB? I haven't talked to him since we split off, but he was a great guy to ski with! Always had a laugh with him, it would be great for him to be the head guy and be on good terms with him, since he is so unlike DaveK.

Is DaveyJ the new head marketing guy @ CB?  I haven't talked to him since we split off, but he was a great guy to ski with!  Always had a laugh with him, it would be great for him to be the head guy and be on good terms with him, since he is so unlike DaveK.

29719[/snapback]

In conversations with him he appears to be an upfront guy going with the flow - while I am biased he did take the time (20 mins) to speak with steven on the park and then follow up with a message to me about the conversation. Yes I belive he is the PR and marketing guy, however I didn't ask him what his title was directly.. I know you are watching Dave, time to man up and chime in!! :naughty