11/30/14....why isn't Burma chair running...warmer.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wonder if they will have single lanes? I'd be kinda jealous going with a buddy and watching singles go up and down all day.

There's always been a singles line for the quad and the six pack. There used to be one for the Main Street and burma doubles. This weather is pissing me off. Doesn't look like the six pack for a couple weeks

And you can always split up with your buddy if the singles line is moving quicker.

Yeah that first run in November looked like midseason...damn warm weather...colder today but  we need another blast so we can get the guns on the valley going. Hope all the snow on Tuts isn't wasting away.

Looking at the cams they lost some snow yesterday cause it was warm. The snow is slowly gonna erode away the next two weeks with the forecast so get out there and enjoy it while u can. Luckily there's enough snow on Main Street to last prob 3 weeks with no snowmaking.

Hopefully they can at least get the six pack open for the XMAS holidays.

Yeah I'm hoping it will last till then. Im going to Whiteface (Iceface) for Xmas holiday.

Hopefully the get snow or it will suck there.

Hopefully Whiteface is good for you at XMAS..that's kind of early for up there but it should at least be cold enough up there for them to blow snow.

Yeah I'm hoping it will last till then. Im going to Whiteface (Iceface) for Xmas holiday.

Hopefully the get snow or it will suck there.

It won't sux. I have been going to whiteface over the Christmas break for the last 5 years. Not doing this year though cause of other reasons...

Anyway, their mountain ops are awesome. I have always found a pod of trails that were in great shape. And the lower valley area is great fun for family/beginners. Occasionally in good snow making years the main summit will be open then. But most likely only little face will be open (still is ~2.5 k vert). The mountain run pod is were the 1980 slalom runs were set up. I could spend all day on that pod and still be smiling.

If you have never been to WF at that time of year, don't go to the bottom unless for lunch or leaving. Everyone skis to the bottom...Just roll on the mid mountain lifts and lines will be minimal.

2 years ago the night before we went up they picked up ~15". Set us up for an awesome, albeit cold 3 days

1 for 38,000 is not a good batting average.

No it's not...

This guy who used to hang out an old friend of mine used to go into the bars,clubs etc and walk up to every female there and simply say...hey I'm Len wanna go fuck. Surprisingly it actually worked. Sure 97 percent of the time the chick wanted to pour their drink on him, kick him in the nuts, whatever, and he said that it happens on occasion but why not just be up front and real about it.

Dude had some balls, and he was a riot to watch...but he scored a lot more than you'd imagine.

AngryHugo strike 1

No it's not...

This guy who used to hang out an old friend of mine used to go into the bars,clubs etc and walk up to every female there and simply say...hey I'm Len wanna go fuck. Surprisingly it actually worked. Sure 97 percent of the time the chick wanted to pour their drink on him, kick him in the nuts, whatever, and he said that it happens on occasion but why not just be up front and real about it.

Dude had some balls, and he was a riot to watch...but he scored a lot more than you'd imagine.

One of my older female friends who I don't find attractive has at least one dude from early 20s to 50s approach her like this nearly everytime she goes out. Me personally I'd rather take a lady out for at least a couple expensive meals first.

AngryHugo strike 1

One of my older female friends who I don't find attractive has at least one dude from early 20s to 50s approach her like this nearly everytime she goes out. Me personally I'd rather take a lady out for at least a couple expensive meals first.

I hear that. I wouldn't want what comes along with the type of woman that actually said yes to a proposition like that