What is your Dream Gear- a perfect overkill for SKIING?

Romeo

GrilledSteezeSandwich ,  Could you please share more about your gears that you use?

Volkyl Shiro 193s Volkyl Mantras 184s mountain hardware jacket. Old

Ass ride snowboard pants I've had two pairs in 9 years. Nordica boots that are four years old and maybe get another season out of...Oakley a frame goggles..giro helmet 9 years old and two turntables and a microphone. My ski bag is also pretty pimp was like 2 hunna

• Like 1

Good to hear that, Jonny. How abt some skiing?

188 Dynastar LP - they have never made a better charging long radius ski, surfboard era build and next year... anything newer has softer tips. This is my favorite ski of any I've ever owned.

202 Squad 7 - I bought the Super 7's the year before these came out buy I've ridden them for a total of 4 days across all conditions and really fun ski, really stable carver for the newer mid width shapes. Obvious soft snow performer, good western every day ski like the Wren.

13/14 181 Wren - insanely good mix condition/ powder charger, perfect weight. excellent crud buster probably second only to the 191 Katana which is a much worse pow ski

A star heli and DPS 138 Lotus pure - nipple deep blower for life on the best pure pow ski ever

Honestly though I'd have a 1000 pairs of every ski possibly imaginable.

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1

188 Dynastar LP - they have never made a better charging long radius ski, surfboard era build and next year... anything newer has softer tips. This is my favorite ski of any I've ever owned.

202 Squad 7 - I bought the Super 7's the year before these came out buy I've ridden them for a total of 4 days across all conditions and really fun ski, really stable carver for the newer mid width shapes. Obvious soft snow performer, good western every day ski like the Wren.

13/14 181 Wren - insanely good mix condition/ powder charger, perfect weight. excellent crud buster probably second only to the 191 Katana which is a much worse pow ski

A star heli and DPS 138 Lotus pure - nipple deep blower for life on the best pure pow ski ever

Honestly though I'd have a 1000 pairs of every ski possibly imaginable.

N in the end, we just use a pair of skie........which one you would like dat to be?

The right skis depend on the skier, terrain and snow. Some people like making slow deliberate turns while others ski so fast their hair burns on fire.

Hair burning thing sounds good. How about that? I am sure its exactly how experts want it to be.

Hair burning thing sounds good. How about that? I am sure its exactly how experts want it to be.

We did a radar gun day and atomicskier hit 74mph on razors edge and I hit 64mph but I wasn't in a tuck...In Jackson hole I know I've hit 75-80mph many times. Shit is wild..u don't wanna catch an edge at those speeds. When I ski those speeds with my helmet vents open it whistles. Romeo you gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend??

We did a radar gun day and atomicskier hit 74mph on razors edge and I hit 64mph but I wasn't in a tuck...In Jackson hole I know I've hit 75-80mph many times. Shit is wild..u don't wanna catch an edge at those speeds. When I ski those speeds with my helmet vents open it whistles. Romeo you gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend??

You mentioned something like sking in the dark. How does it feels like?

• Like 1

What about skiing in the dark??? You mean night skiing? It feels the same as skiing during the day but there are lots of shadows and on a clear night you can see lots of stars...

You should be really enjoying it. With whom you generally ski? Any Team?