Does anyone have a Promo Code for Blue Mountain?

larrytbull

My Son Decided that he wanted to join A  snowboard team this year.  Based on our experience with his private lesson from the coach at blue mountain we are Finally Drinking the Kool aid, and want to get in on the season pass payment plans.  It would be really nice if anyone has any promo codes, that can be used for a season pass

thanks

Edited by larrytbull

There's a season pass payment plan??? And I've never heard of a promo code for a season pass.

Glad you saw the light and the light is blue. If I had a dime for every PASR who switched from other mountains to a season pass at Blue I'd have like 90 cents. Wahahahahooey

The payment plan is brand new, 

You should work a deal with Blue MT to Allow you to sell season pass at a  Employee/family discount  many mountains have such a plan, in which you get a small commission and the buyer gets a discount of friends and family.  You have proven that you can bring people to the table..... Just sayin...

Good one JFBBDan!!!! I'm not that interested in working a deal with Blue mountain whether I spend $519 on pass in march or $6something in November it doesn't matter to me. Heck I'd pay $1,000 if that's what blue was charging for a pass. I feel like I'll eventually get sponsored since I'm the best skier on the mountain.

Of course I can bring people to the table, I'm a marketing guy!!!! I hate when my customers wanna be put on a payment plan. I've had people wanna put $100 down on a $3,000 tombstone. Hell no.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just saw on their Facebook about their payment plan. Sounds dumb. You just give them money earlier.

when you have to pay for a family's worth of season passes, it is a budgeting tooll which will allow you to take a much smaller hit in 7  smaller payments during summer, rather than big lump sum around holiday time when budget sucks anyway

Edited by larrytbull
  • Like 1

I caught the typo on Blues webpage and notified them. It said 7 payments from May 15th to October 15 but that's only 6 months. It actually should be until November 15th. I just figured you could save the $100 a month yourself but whatever, I don't have a family and if I can make it through a Saturday spending under $100 I'm

Nguyening. Congrats on having a family...good work!!!!