2014-2015 Season Review

Ride Delaware ?

I've been meaning to type this up for awhile, but haven't had the time until now.  Here it is:

Goal Days:  70

Actual Days:  75

Goal Patrol Days:  40

Actual Patrol Days:  28

First Day on Snow: 11-17-14

Last Day on Snow:  5-3-15

Total Mountains:  15

New Mountains:  6

Calendar Months:  7

# of Mountains by State:

- PA - 4

- NY - 3

- WV - 1

- VT - 6

- CO - 1

Discount Purchases:

-Fox 44 Discount Card

-Vermont Ski 3

-Beast Express Card

Positives:  Great mid season snow.  Got to try 6 new mountains, all of which had fresh snow the day I rode there.  Got out west for the first time in 4 years.  Got back to WV for the first time in 11 years.  Posted my first ever May Day.  Snowboarded in 7 calendar months for the first time.  Snowboarded 75 out of 78 possible days.  

Negatives:  Still no day in October.  Didn't get back to Snowshoe, WV.  Didn't get in my ME road trip.  Didn't get in my Quebec road trip.  

2015-2016 Expectations:  Either the ME or Quebec road trip.  70 Goal Days.  35 Patrol Days.  Posting my first October days.  Snowboarding in 8 calendar months.  Return trip to Snowshoe.  

• Like 2

Between Sugarbush and ME, I put in 51 days there.  I take full advantage of my free pass.  I also have opportunities to earn free lift tix for friends and family.  I thoroughly enjoy patrolling.  Gives me a great group of people to hang with and ride with.  

• 2 weeks later...