Bear's new boxes

Nipples

We ordered like a 40 ft rainbow box and a huge s box that the helix in the middle was so off it wasnt rideable, we ended up turning them into c boxes, but yea they were all bent from just the ride out and now there building us a 60 ft rollercoaster box and 13 ft dragontail, for the price of materials to make it up to us for last year, but i just think there rails could be built so much better, ill post some pics of the ones were building in shop soon,

Seriously man, im layed back and carefree, this aint no war against anyone, i just said how i felt, and thats all, i dont want people hating on me for my veiw points, i mean yea were all good, if you seen some of the problems ud understand more of where i was coming from thats all! :wiggle

Seriously man, im layed back and carefree, this aint no war against anyone, i just said how i felt, and thats all, i dont want people hating on me for my veiw points, i mean yea were all good, if you seen some of the problems ud understand more of where i was coming from thats all! :wiggle

34985[/snapback]

I'm not trying to hate on you at all, I'm just curious as to what problems people have with their products. Is there a possibility that the bending was due to the truck ride out to PA? There's certain things I've noticed over the last few years at hood that were a little disturbing in terms of construction (ie. switching from a full box down flat down to a box top down flat down on rail struts, it's much cheaper but not as durable), and I don't know if they're making rails like that across the board.

• 1 month later...