Pinnacle Sports

Papasteeze

Starts August 19th at 5pm - Ends Sunday 5pm

Check our calendar for more details.

Pinnacle SPorts in Reading is having the first sale of the winter season.

Looks like there will be Manufacturers reps on hand. there also looks to be a lot of other sale worth bargains mentioning.

www.PinnacleSnowSports.com

Nestor's will for sure. I've been setting up the snowboard shop all week and saw what ski's are out in the ski shop. probably about 9-10 pairs of '05-06 twintips and a bunch of last years leftovers. lowest prices of the season. as far as snowboards go, 30% off last years, 15% on new stock, 40% off last year's outerwear and 15-25% off this years. I think the ski dept discounts are a little higher the snowboards, but not 100% sure. hit up the sale this Thursday-Sunday.

(in quakertown)

yeah last year's ski equipment is anywhere from 40-60% off i believe. we havent set any prices for sure on the skis yet though. i do know we are running a package with fujatives and a binding for 299, and some leftover armadas for pretty cheap. we also got in the new scratches, the salomon 1080 foil, new fujatives, PEs and missdemeanors, new head mojo 70s and 80s, and dynastar nothin but troubles as of today, with more stuff on the way in tomorrow. so yeah, theres lots of twin tips to choose from for sure.