Tomorrow Night

skidude

Hey I hope tomorrow night is ok at 630 around the sully loading area. It will be a lil chilly with a temp of about 13 and a windchill of 0. Anyway If this doesn't work try and post it before 12 ish tomorrow.

Well Im hoping skimom can bust out..we will have to see. :unsure:

no i was there, but i was meeting my g/f who came up with LHS ski club. she ended up getting car sick on the bus and i got a text message at like 5 telling me this, so i went looking for her. wasn't til about 6 that i found her, and then i spent time with her cause i felt bad. so that kinda goofed up meeting u guys. sorry about that!

atomic, you didn't wait, you just sorta went, we actually didn't think you wanted to ski with us.

well i did, but i watched as you and adam walked off the snow. I was waiting by the ranger entrance sign but i saw you guys just leave. i was a bit puzzled, then i skiied over to say by but you had already gotten your skis off and started to walk. And i though i saw you guys right behind me when i started down the rocket (must not have been you guys)

Jeff I had to stop and talk to skimom that run so I just saw you starting down the headwall from where I was. Anyway I had to go after that run and I think Skigurl did to. Maybe we can ski longer next time

BTW where were you at 630? :huh:

Jeff I had to stop and talk to skimom that run so I just saw you starting down the headwall from where I was.  Anyway I had to go after that run and I think Skigurl did to.  Maybe we can ski longer next time

BTW where were you at 630? :huh:

i was done eating dinner around 6:45 so i came out, nobody was there, but then i wasnt as noticble cause i had my friends twin tips on, and my friend, who has the same jacket as skidude, had my atomics on :ph34r: