New Jib Pics...

parkbuilder

HOLY CRAP!!!  you got mad talent!!  not to mention carpentry skills :rock  Parkbuilder fits you s/n for sure.  nice work!  got any of it for sale?

31915[/snapback]

Thanks man that means a lot, hope fully I can hold a mid winter cook out and invite eveyone up for some free shreddin. To answer one of your questions about getting speed for that hit thats easy, there is an actual mountain behind my house where (at the base) I set up features including a 15'-35' table (depending on how much snow and what we feel like jumping) then on either side we have trails that split and use those for jibs... last year we had a 16' rainbow rail and a battleship box, but this year we decided to go huge with a 30' long kink box (pictured) and that 22' cbox at the base where our 1/4 pipe was last year... who knows, our options are unlimited. And by the way we had an sbox last year, ill try to get some pix of it up lol, but thankx for the thought!

hmm i live kinda close to you. Tanglwood is my home mtn... You have aim ill see if any of my buddies wanna come up and session. If thats cool with you. We live liek 20 mins from each other

32001[/snapback]

Yea definatly... Kreisch17 is my sn, gimmie a holla. where do u live?

Edited by parkbuilder