Whitetail terrain park

shredFAND

I thought that Whitetails terrain park was the best one in Pa. this past season. I was at all the Pa. resorts, except for BlueKnob and Shawnee. When I went to Whitetail, I couldn't believe how great the park was. Whitetail is a very small mountain and not very challenging, but the park....WOW! Big booters, hips, tables and some good rails. I just have to say I was very impressed. I can't wait to hit them big cheese wedges again.

I went to: :P

Blue Mountain, PA 3 72 60200

Hunter, NY 1 13 19500

Bear Creek, PA 9 136 54100

Camelback, PA 5 122 74850

Snowbasin, UT 1 10 15000

Belleayre, NY 2 15 15000

Big Boulder, PA 3 73 30050

Jack Frost, PA 4 57 29250

Montage Mountain, PA 1 18 8200

Roundtop, PA 2 40 15500

Shawnee, PA 2 46 15700

Wisp MD 2 38 22000

Windham NY 1 9 8100

Sierra at Tahoe CA 1 2 41200

Squaw Valley CA 1 27 45300

Alpine Meadows CA 1 25 42500

Northstar CA 1 25 44600

Heavenly CA 1 20 43800

Mt Rose NV 1 25 38500

Park City, UT

Gotta love that stat manager!!

there is way more than 11 pa resorts

35339[/snapback]

You mean way more than 13 resorts. I guess I mean "major" resorts. Places like Spring mountain, Eagle rock, Blue marsh, etc. I don't even consider. I wouldn't even have considered Whitetail except I had 2 free tickets from a board/ski expo in Norristown (it's coming up again soon). I'm glad I took the 3 hour drive to use them.

I went to:  :P

Blue Mountain, PA  3  72  60200

Hunter, NY  1  13  19500

Bear Creek, PA  9  136  54100

Camelback, PA  5  122  74850

Snowbasin, UT  1  10  15000

Belleayre, NY  2  15  15000

Big Boulder, PA  3  73  30050

Jack Frost, PA  4  57  29250

Montage Mountain, PA  1  18  8200

Roundtop, PA  2  40  15500

Shawnee, PA  2  46  15700

Wisp MD  2  38  22000

Windham NY  1  9  8100

Sierra at Tahoe CA  1  2  41200

Squaw Valley CA  1  27  45300

Alpine Meadows CA  1  25  42500

Northstar CA  1  25  44600

Heavenly CA  1  20  43800

Mt Rose NV  1  25  38500

Park City, UT 

Gotta love that stat manager!!

35354[/snapback]

All them in a season? Man, thats awesome! Not only how many, but the places you've been. Have you been to Vail or copper in Colorado?

You mean way more than 13 resorts. I guess I mean "major" resorts. Places like Spring mountain, Eagle rock, Blue marsh, etc. I don't even consider. I wouldn't even have considered Whitetail except I had 2 free tickets from a board/ski expo in Norristown (it's coming up again soon).  I'm glad I took the 3 hour drive to use them.

35376[/snapback]

shred do you live around ntown? i live over in trooper.

I want to try Big Bear at masthope this season.

35344[/snapback]

NOO! that is tanglwoods enemy HA. sersouly though its like the people we are always competing with theres the twood people and the masthope people. I stongly dislike that mountian. Come to tanglwood!

shred do you live around ntown? i live over in trooper.

35385[/snapback]

hey VTmark, what up? I remember your name from TWS message boards, right? Thanks for hookin' me up with paskiandride. This site is more my neck of the woods. I don't live near Norristown, but I work around there often. Got your BearCreek pass yet?

yes what was me over at TWS. and no i haven't gotten my BC pass yet. i have a gropup going up at meeting at around 930am anybody is welcome to come join the group to get the group rate.

35408[/snapback]

my girl got me an off-peak pass (bless her heart), so I'll be seeing you there this season bro!

All them in a season? Man, thats awesome! Not only how many, but the places you've been. Have you been to Vail or copper in Colorado?

35380[/snapback]

My boys have Mt Hood and Whistler on their list,. I've made 5 trips to Vail and twice to Copper...

my girl got me an off-peak pass (bless her  heart), so I'll be seeing you there this season bro!

35435[/snapback]

We will be there alot of tuesday and wednesday nights and the thursday night showdown events too.

My boys have Mt Hood and Whistler on their list,. I've made 5 trips to Vail and twice to Copper...

We will be there alot of tuesday and wednesday nights and the thursday night showdown events too.

I got Mt.Hood in mind for next summer. I've been to Vail twice and copper once. I can't pick a favorite, because both mountains are so mind-blowing! Steamboat, breck, and Keystone are others that I've been to out west. Utah is where I'd like to go this season.

deffently. pm me befor you head up a cuple of times. well take some runs together.

Alright man. Hey, are you for freestyle or all mountain? I personally do the freestyle thing, but it doesn't really matter as long as I'm shreddin'!

Alright man. Hey, are you for freestyle or all mountain? I personally do the freestyle thing, but it doesn't really matter as long as I'm shreddin'!

i do the free style a lot but im not very good at all. but i still love trying then i will go to the boardercross and do that. than saquach and park aging. but this all depends on crowds.

i do the free style a lot but im not very good at all. but i still love trying then i will go to the boardercross and do that. than saquach and park aging. but this all depends on crowds.

All you can do is try. Thats what I live by. Border-x looks fun. I never even seen a boarder-x course except on tv. I wouldn't mind trying it sometime.

All you can do is try. Thats what I live by. Border-x looks fun. I never even seen a boarder-x course except on tv. I wouldn't mind trying it sometime.

boarder-x is so fun we did it last year at the bc pasr day we had everyone running it me and andrew had some nice spills on that one jump that we thought was a roller

• 3 weeks later...

back to the topic at hand... :D

Whitetail's park wasnt all that great. I remember multiple days when my buddies and I got tired of how shitty everything was from people riding over the kickers and using kickers onto rails as jumps, so we dug everything out and made it nice. Then got yelled at by the park manager for not wearing helmets close to the jumps....never doing him a service agian.