Hey Parkbuilder

Ski

I avoid the parks and pipes like the plague, but what you've accomplished is awesome. You can go from grass roots to the show if you believe in what you do. Just laugh off people that bash it and listen to the people that have constructive things to say.

I have 100 vert and a double chair practically in my back yard. And I hike it long after the lifts are done for the season. And nobody can tell me I'm wasting my time.

• 4 weeks later...

ANouncement:

Parkbuilder now has the blessing of his mountain to be their appointed representative of Shawnee Mountain here on this forum. Good going guy, congrats on getting the job and the title here on PASR

Make your mountain proud and keep us posted on what is new and happening at Shawnee. Let your marketing department know so that they keep you informed on anything you feel this board will benefit from.

Props!!

ANouncement:

Parkbuilder now has the blessing of his mountain to be their appointed representative of Shawnee Mountain here on this forum. Good going guy, congrats on getting the job and the title here on PASR

Make your mountain proud and keep us posted on what is new and happening at Shawnee. Let your marketing department know so that they keep you informed on anything you feel this board will benefit from.

Props!!

:woot thanks man, i appreciate it! everything has been going awsome so far... I even got the layouts and feature list yesterday to design the park. Think Snow!

maybe you should let us know? ahah that would be sweet.

also, i talked to before about maybe meeting with a couple friends and I? we should do that sometime soon, now that you know whats going on. My friends and I are the locals at Shawnee. I'm not bragging, but we are the best locals, hands down. Im not trying to sound conceited or anything but seriously. We have such diversity in our group and such, and we've been ALL over the place, from the west coast CALI, Colorado, Utah, Vermont, HCSC and more. We do know what were talking about, and shawnee has the complete potential, only if they listened to teh riders. i know you do, but last year we had a park meeting to setup the park. yeah that went down the drain. we got into the new park only to realize it was NOTHING liek what we had the meeting about.

also, i talked to before about maybe meeting with a couple friends and I? we should do that sometime soon, now that you know whats going on. My friends and I are the locals at Shawnee. I'm not bragging, but we are the best locals, hands down. Im not trying to sound conceited or anything but seriously. We have such diversity in our group and such, and we've been ALL over the place, from the west coast CALI, Colorado, Utah, Vermont, HCSC and more. We do know what were talking about, and shawnee has the complete potential, only if they listened to teh riders. i know you do, but last year we had a park meeting to setup the park. yeah that went down the drain. we got into the new park only to realize it was NOTHING liek what we had the meeting about.

A PASR Freestyle team represented by the best from our area at those various comps would be sweet!!

Hey man... I'll tell you what, you get your friends together and talk over some ideas. Get a complete list of what you guys want, and have one person who will speak for everyone and give me a holla at 570-296-4474, Ususally I don't give out my home phone, but in this case it is nessicary. You have until about the day before Thanksgiving to talk to me before I need to take matters into my own hands. Its gonna be a tight layout but I WILL USE as many ideas as I can. After all its YOUR PARK and we at shawnee want to make sure it's the best it can be. Some things are already set in stone about placement, that I can't budge from because of the way the trail is setup. But honestly start posting ideas and ill be on to let you know whats up. Construction should begin if we have enough snow opening weekend. When will the park open?! I have no idea... nobody knows for sure yet, there is no snow on the ground!