Dominant Vs. Dominant Slick

stevePSSC

dude im telling u rome or burton are awsome..them academys look nice to and k2s seem nice to so get one of those...u wanna get a board about the stiffness of u had and u dont really need to wide of a board sence we dont get alot of powder up there.but ya if i still suck as skiing by febuary im goin back to boarding wit u and wreckin montage up again.

I'm sorry if I misunderstand you because I'm not really sure what you said but:

Burton and Rome have some nice models, but to decide which would suit you best, you would need to look more closely at your riding, your preferences, and your feet. Academy has always had good reviews. No K2 for me! They don't impress me at all.

You might need a wide board to avoid toe drag issues not for powder float (this is a snowboard, not skis).

Riding would be great, bro.

Again, that's not enough information to help other than "get a Custom!" because you cant really go wrong with them.

im going to need you to tell me more.

foot size?

kind of freestyle?

kind of freeride?

i take a size 12 boot i had a problem with my board of drag so i need that fixed

i ride montages park mostly jumps but if i stick with boarding i plan to work alot on rails

freeride is just montage's groomers with the occasional woods and powder run

i was looking for a board in the 151-154 range

i would suggest the burton boxer or the ride deuce. they allow your big foot to get on a narrower board without consequence. when sizing, remember that your toes should touch the end of the liner. if you take the liner out and you put your foot in, you should be able to put two fingers behind your heel and no more.

im willing to spend around 6-700 on the board and bindings and i weigh 140 now but i plan on gaining wieght for football over the winter so towards the end i will be 155-160

i was looking at the rome 390 bindings they seem strong and the endevor live 151 but give me any suggestions that you feel would be good

^ if i were you i might go a little bigger on the size of the board....a 151 might feel really soft once you gain some weight...i am 160 and i ride a 159...but im pretty tall.but for park i ride a 156...i guess its preference..but if you are going to be weighing 160 i would say go with like a 53-59...but it also depends on how flexy the endeavor already is...i wouldnt know

^ if i were you i might go a little bigger on the size of the board....a 151 might feel really soft once you gain some weight...i am 160 and i ride a 159...but im pretty tall.but for park i ride a 156...i guess its preference..but if you are going to be weighing 160 i would say go with like a 53-59...but it also depends on how flexy the endeavor already is...i wouldnt know

i was looking anywhere in the range of 151 to 156 this is gonna be for mostly park and then all mtn, i was also looking at the dominant but dharris said that he didnt have a good experiance with his so that turned me away

dont be scared off the dominant. its definitely a nice board that would be perfect for park and a little cruising but might run a little narrow for you without footprint reducing boots. depending on your stance and angles, you might be able to pull it out. again, compact boots will open up worlds for you. for bindings, i like burton cartels and the rome 390s for softer rides. looking at more all mountain boards that will still slay the park, it would be hard for the burton baron and the rome flag to disappoint.

Edited by skitzo

yes, in the terrain park, but na, i rode away with painfully but was out of commission for a couple of weeks. many flocked, which is how i thought you might have seen me. you got my appearance dead on so you must have seen so sometime (or checked out my gallery picture).

yes i was there u suck ass :lol ill show u up if i ever go back to boardin.

that was me who got ur appearence down and i only remember u can my friend montage skier asked if u were my friend ryan on one of the first days the mountain opened.

Edited by xnick11