Big Mountain to get Superpipe

sibhusky

WOW!!! 500' x 80' built to FIS regulations in the place where the Nastar course was. 340k in improvements for the pipe and the Zaugg. I read an interesting article about the ROI of pipes in the SAM magazine. Props to your mountain Sib for staying up with trend! Wish we were there. :(

WOW!!! 500' x 80' built to FIS regulations in the place where the Nastar course was. 340k in improvements for the pipe and the Zaugg. I read an interesting article about the ROI of pipes in the SAM magazine. Props to your mountain Sib for staying up with trend! Wish we were there. :(

Plus the NASTAR run being moved to Ed's means that I will be able to tell if it's open easily, without having to go on the super slomo chair AND the pitch is a LOT steeper on Ed's compared to its last location.

WOW!!! 500' x 80' built to FIS regulations in the place where the Nastar course was.

It seems like I've heard too much bad stuff about FIS becoming involved with pipe. There was an article about it in Skeeze. Incompetent judges, crappy publicity and little interest from the athletes. If they get their act together though, it'd be a great a push for the sport.

It seems like I've heard too much bad stuff about FIS becoming involved with pipe. There was an article about it in Skeeze. Incompetent judges, crappy publicity and little interest from the athletes. If they get their act together though, it'd be a great a push for the sport.

I read the same thing and heard some similar inside stuff on that whole fiasco. All we can now do is hope....