Montage has snow

Wolverine21

Does anyone know what kind of new rails they got?

He said a rainbow rail, f-d-f box, and a bunch of new ones but he didnt no the names. And he didnt have time to take me to the garage to check them out. But he said they bought new rails the past two years but never put them in, so they afre actually gonna use them this year.

Today's paper quoted one of the commissioners as saying "20% off everything except pre-season priced season passes".

Dicks.

Wanna know what they did for me with the pass being cheaper by $22. They gave me Regular pass price, and gave me the 20% off. I just did the math and thats whatt it was. They really arent that mean after all.

Yeah, it's okay, but if they were serious about giving 20% off to Lackawanna residents, then why not just give 20% off without any conditions? And I just noticed that the "Family of 3" pass has gone up $100 in the last two seasons. No wonder they were on pass #31...we were 17, 18, 19. Didn't they even extend the discount period last year? I guess the answer to poor sales is to charge more...should be another year of no lift lines!

Yeah, it's okay, but if they were serious about giving 20% off to Lackawanna residents, then why not just give 20% off without any conditions? And I just noticed that the "Family of 3" pass has gone up $100 in the last two seasons. No wonder they were on pass #31...we were 17, 18, 19. Didn't they even extend the discount period last year? I guess the answer to poor sales is to charge more...should be another year of no lift lines!

17,18,19...I figured the SKI999 family would be 1,2 and 3 :D

"17,18,19...I figured the SKI999 family would be 1,2 and 3"

Ha, no I had to wait until Ty could come with me (stupid gymnastics/Daisy Scouts/school). Montage lets you keep using the same photo year to year, but there was no way she wanted to look like a baby in her season pass photo.