Bellayre Rail Jam

VTmark

anyone else from here goin up? maybe we can all meet up there and ride together.. cause of right now im pretty sure me and Shadows are headin up together with a friend of mine..

ill make sure i bring a camera and get some footage of the railjam.

IF WE GO - we will be leaving from tannersville at about 5AM!!! I'll take 209 north up. I have one, maybe 2 seats open. No promises at this point. I might add, the crowds might be a little off the hook. Word gets out quickly.

IF WE GO - we will be leaving from tannersville at about 5AM!!! I'll take 209 north up. I have one, maybe 2 seats open. No promises at this point. I might add, the crowds might be a little off the hook. Word gets out quickly.

well me and Shadows are 99% sure we are riding up their together.. if you do head up let me know and maybe you can catch us at the railjam or meet up on the mountain...

so ya think its gonna be crowded?

so ya think its gonna be crowded?

It's a tough thing to manage, we went to 3 preseason rails jams so far and between skiers and riders, it complicates the order of drop-ins. Hopefully they have some experience. It probably will be a simple box with minimal gap. What I heard them say is that it will be a 2 hour open practice, then an elimination and then a final.

but how will the mountain be? granted, its most likely only one trail and maybe the rail park, but will that be crowded to. obviously, if you need a lift ticket to do the jam, and the jam will be crowded, then the mtn must be crowded.

i really dont know about this trip, its crowded, far as hell, and one run open. plus im not competing, so i dont know. it will be crazy fun, but still.

i agree.. but as for the railjam this is the setup theh have.. wel im guessing it is haha

picofday.jpg

but yeah if its gonna be mad crowded then id rather save my money and not waste the long trip up there just for a couple hits one a few rails and a crowded trail..

Edited by brtndominant

I was told by a couple of park crew that they are most likely going to change up that setup and have an actual run of jibs, setup. It will basically be who can make the most technical run with out doing the same trick twice... idk if i'll be heading up, its a far drive for me... a little over 2hrs and I hate crowds... plus I may hafta work so who knows.

alright well after chatting a bit with Shadows i think we came to the agreement to head up friday to try and avoid the crowd for the rail jam.. the rail park is opening friday so ill still be able to grease some rails haha

but i think its gonna kickass.. i mean they just got 4 inches of new snow and they are supposed to get about another inch or two tomorrow.. and even snow on thursday and friday.. so yeah we are heading up haha

alright well after chatting a bit with Shadows i think we came to the agreement to head up friday to try and avoid the crowd for the rail jam.. the rail park is opening friday so ill still be able to grease some rails haha

but i think its gonna kickass.. i mean they just got 4 inches of new snow and they are supposed to get about another inch or two tomorrow.. and even snow on thursday and friday.. so yeah we are heading up haha

yes, yes we are haha :nana:rock:D