RT starts makin' snow

volklyokel

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm not the only Roundtop poster here! But the RT web site say they're hoping to open on 12/8 at 4:00pm. Can't make that but I hope to go on Friday, arriving around noon. Look for a blue jacket & Volkl Six Stars - that'll be me. I'll bet they only have Minuteman and Exhibition open in the blues and blacks. I'll be surprised if Upper Laffayete will be open. - VY

I hope I'm not the only Roundtop poster here! But the RT web site say they're hoping to open on 12/8 at 4:00pm. Can't make that but I hope to go on Friday, arriving around noon. Look for a blue jacket & Volkl Six Stars - that'll be me. I'll bet they only have Minuteman and Exhibition open in the blues and blacks. I'll be surprised if Upper Laffayete will be open. - VY

It's exciting seeing the local mtn opening for the season.... :rock Enjoy the skiing VY! :rock:yes

we're opening with 3 trails.. minuteman, fife and drum, drummer boy and the discovery area.. also, the incubator terrain park on fife and drum will be open on thursday at 4 pm

Probably just as well that we start the season with mellow trails. No need to risk injury on the first day out. Guess I'll stick to a noon arrival and just putt around on the bunnies. Glad though that there are a few more RT readers/riders. Ought to pass some stickers around and get the word out. Thanks, JoeG, for being the representative, too. - VY