Anyone trying to go to Hunter Black Friday

emsp4life

dmc pu those pics away it hard on the eyes

i hope to make it up this weekend if my friends don't bail out on me

Well mine bailed for tomorrow, but now we switched to monday. Cheaper and more trails by then and less crowded. So i guess it works out for the best.

Stay out of trouble...you don't want to end up like brtndominant. It breaks my heart to think of a kid faced with such a punishment.

I'm not worried - but he should if he wants to cause problems...

I basically ski with ski patrol... They don't put up with any BS... The just surround troublemakers and call security... :)

I didnt see him so no bail needs to be set. But , i must say it was crowded today. And even though it was snowing all day, it was just being pushed. I would say the lines were a littlelong for my tastes. But there was powder on the sides. I still keep my opinion of i hate it.Just because the first second i stepped out of the lodge i heard an NJ accent scream Jesus F*cking Christ, Whys my boot unbuckled.

I'm in, but first we should have a fund raiser for brtndominant so he can keep his board and season pass.

I missed what that's about :confused

Glad you came through it Montageskier...broken knuckles make it a b*tch to hold ski poles.

what did he do anyway

We got yelled at for not liking his mountain.