Skiing at Bear Creek

ColoradoHigh

Alright, Bear Creek is probably one of the closest mountains around me. Or maybe I rather say, biggest around me. I skied there last year 10-15 times and I have to hand it to Bear, IT WAS A BLAST. I love Bear Creek, its great, the size is awsome, besides Camelback, but thats to far to go alot. Bear is just a great mountain overall. I have to give Bear Creek a two thumbs up for their great mountain, staff, and everything else. Camelback is just behind Bear Creek on my list only because its so far from me. If it was closer it would be tied! :D:P:wiggle:yes

I was presently surprised by BC last year. I only got there 1 time when my brother threw me on a snowboard for the first time, put me on the lift to the top of the mountain right away, and said "See yah at the bottom!"

Despite the damage done to my backside, and ego (I haven't been laughed at by people on the lift since my first time on skis over 15 years ago!), I did like the mountain. I will be back there this Saturday (12/10) and I will be able to get a better feel of the entire mountain, and now from my @ss this time!

An advantage for me is that its such an easy day trip. I live right in the heart of Philly and getting up to BC is so simple. I have my work xmas party this Saturday night, but despite that I will have time to get to BC in the morning, home for a mid-afternoon nap, and then drinking my face off on the company's dime by 7:00 PM!

An advantage for me is that its such an easy day trip. I live right in the heart of Philly and getting up to BC is so simple. I have my work xmas party this Saturday night, but despite that I will have time to get to BC in the morning, home for a mid-afternoon nap, and then drinking my face off on the company's dime by 7:00 PM!

now there's one hell of a day

can i come with you to the christmas party and drink on the companies dime... I'll be at BC bright and early on Saturday.. See-ya all there

Sure, we have some employees that bring their cousins, friends, neighbors, people they pick up on the side of the road ... its nuts.