Rumor for all

LineSki

I heard from my friend whos uncle is a ranger, that in an email he recieved that they will be moving the park over to by rhodo. I dont think they are doing it next year, but possibly the year after that. They are doing this I guess so they can hide the parks because getting to rhodo is hard if you have never been there. It will deff keep a lot of the noobs away. I dont know what trail excatly though, I was thinking on poc raceway. It is so wide and we could have the racers on one side, and rats on the other. What do you think?

I know some people like that idea, but I personally hate it because of one reason. I spend lots of time in the park, and it's a major part of keeping skiing fun for me, but I take a lot of normal runs too. I would absolutely hate it if I had to always go to the left side of the mountain to ski park.

The way it's setup now I can take some runs down King Tut, Marc Antony, or whatever and still hit the park. I can do the same on the other side. The right side of the mountain would all of a sudden be skiied hardly at all by me, and that would be sad.

Also I think Laurel Glade is a pretty good spot for a park. What else would that trail be used for anyway? It's basically the same as meadows. Its pretty decently sloped, could be a bit steeper, but it's wide. I guess it doesn't really matter since I'll be gone by that time, but that's my opinion, haha.

sed speaks the truth

This is probably true...

Also CB has about 12039403952 different plans for what they want to do for winter and summer....Everything from putting another quad in to putting a full mountain waterslide in....I would start to believe it when you see it being built, or when they come out wiht a press release....

My opinion - laurel glade as intro park, small tables, small rails (lots of them), rhodo as your advanced park (bigger than anything they have now) and the skier's left side of poc raceway as intermediate (what is in rhodo now) and then have racing on the right. you get your own park lift for it too, could do laps all day. plus big jumps under the lift 1) good exposure 2) scare the crap out of noobs