Night skiing anyone?

Metz the Jersey boy

Its a ski area about 1:20 south of CB, really good for park in PA, pretty decent sized mountain for being that far south, but not huge or anything for racers, speed demons. Doesn't have many tourists, sorta tucked away, has a real fun feel to it.

ill be in a green/brown jacket and pants, a white helmet and goggles, and on either a black or red board (stickered up or wood grain high backs if youre that close). just yell out adrian because i usually answer to that, haha. chances for going to camelback on friday look really good right now because ive a pretty nice group heading up.

ill be in a green/brown jacket and pants, a white helmet and goggles, and on either a black or red board (stickered up or wood grain high backs if youre that close). just yell out adrian because i usually answer to that, haha. chances for going to camelback on friday look really good right now because ive a pretty nice group heading up.

Alright bro, I'll be in red jacket with black pants, black helmet, red lensed goggles, red boots, black and red or white and red twin tip skis. notice a patter? lol

guess I should check for ya around the park?

I'm Chris, or Metz... either one works

It sounds to me like a mini PASR night is forming friday at Camelback... Anyone who wants in let me know a good time to meet down around the lodge, or in the locker room, or by the quad... I'm definitely down for taking the slopes in mass numbers... I'll be at CB from about noon on or so. Figure we could all probably meet around 5 pm or so... let me know peeps