New Video

parkrider

I have just recently made a video for www.youtube.com . Two of my freinds had a kink box session about a week ago and I filmed it all and I edited the film. Its called Slo-Mo and you can search it under Garage Creations on the home page, I think everone will really enjoy the video so HOLLA BACK and tell me what you thought :rock

is that ur snowmaker in the video?

First of all, thats not our snowmaker, just some random shot of shawnee's snowmaker, but i would love to have a pasr rail jam at my house once we get another big storm, with all of this rain and the freezing temps at night my house is like an ice skating rink, so if we geta another big storm soon you can count on a rail jam FELLA'S

First of all, thats not our snowmaker, just some random shot of shawnee's snowmaker, but i would love to have a pasr rail jam at my house once we get another big storm, with all of this rain and the freezing temps at night my house is like an ice skating rink, so if we geta another big storm soon you can count on a rail jam FELLA'S

sick haha im down just let me know when..

and ill give anyone a ride whos on my way hahah

• 2 weeks later...