Ranger Breaking The Law

skidude

On sunday a ranger moved the ornage fencing and the CLOSED sign, on the side of pharow, and raceway....Then the douce goes right in the middle of the trail where we are training. WTF if we did that we would get our pass punched. Damn you P.Smith :angry:

today saw a kid break about 5 rules just on julius ceaser. he was skiing with a CB instructor. yea she isn't a ranger, but if it was me doing that she prolly woulda at least said something to me. she really has no authority, but i am sure words would have been exchanged if i did that and i wasn't her friend. anyway the point is, rangers instructors or just employees in general should have to follow the same rules the customers follow. after all we actually are paying to use the facility, if anything we should get more privlideges then them!

btw: also saw 2 other instructors "bonk"(well actaully it was more of a jumping and kicking motion) the black diamond sign at the top of rhodo. and i thought it was just beat up from kids who can't ski running into it. ay yay yay.

today saw a kid break about 5 rules just on julius ceaser. he was skiing with a CB instructor. yea she isn't a ranger, but if it was me doing that she prolly woulda at least said something to me. she really has no authority, but i am sure words would have been exchanged if i did that and i wasn't her friend. anyway the point is, rangers instructors or just employees in general should have to follow the same rules the customers follow. after all we actually are paying to use the facility, if anything we should get more privlideges then them!

btw: also saw 2 other instructors "bonk"(well actaully it was more of a jumping and kicking motion) the black diamond sign at the top of rhodo. and i thought it was just beat up from kids who can't ski running into it. ay yay yay.

alot of people like to hit it with their pole, due to the loud noise it makes, but i dont do that :unsure: