head count?

Ski

Anyone know how far down the lots were filled today? Was it a typical nuts XMas week day where you had to shuttle from that far back lot?

We Montagers have all become pretty xenophobic, but I'm considering bringing Ty down for the Mountain Dew Vert. Challenge, just to goof around in the gates.

If Ty can race at two challenges, go for it... There were no lines at CB Sun and Mon. I can't get thru to the 'dude to see how the lines were today - we have a day pass the mumlets didn't use when they were up over X-Mas so there isn't much to lose.

Wow, thanks, Missy. I was blown away by how empty Montage was today, but Sib always had the formula for how the crowds built up day by day during XMas week and she was always right.

Let us know if you and Ty are coming to CB, me and at least one of the mini-me's will be there tomorrow, we'll come and cheer her on. :rock

On tuesday there were a ton of people at CB. I'm not shure how much of there backup lots were full but there were a lot of cars in the lower dirt lots. I was there around 3:00PM and the lines weren't too bad. If you were smart about choosing lines you could be on the lift within a few miniuts. It seems like most of the people were standing around in the base or on honeymoon lane/medows. I can't speek for earlier in the day, but when I was there it was pretty good skiing.

Yeah especially with tomorrows rain, I wonder if Blue mountain will be under new ownership for next season. I can't wait until they have water slides, a clock tower, a members only locker room, and condos.........not. :banghead

go back to blue's message board ! lol lol lol