RAIN SPELL!!

Justin

So I check the weather for thursday, because I was supposed to head up to BC, and I see a forcast for RAIN from thursday through saturday, then on monday and tuesday of the following week!

AND to boot, on the days that it WON'T be raining, the temps will be nowhere CLOSE to being cold enough to make snow. It looks like most resorts in PA will have some issues!!

Thursday seems to be the hard hitter, with a 80% chance of precip, a high of 50 and a low of 32....by god.

Friday and Saturday seem to be not so much of a threat though, with a 30% chance of precip on friday and 40% on Saturday, just a few on and off showers, with a high of 48 low of 31 for both days, which means there may be a SLIGHT chance it may turn into a snow shower....

And if you thought that was enough, on Monday there will be above freezing temps and showers, and on Tuesday a 60% chance of precip with above freezing temps! It will get to a low of 25 on tuesday night, but still be warm for the whole next week!

This is REALLY going to affect the snow quality of not only BC, but a ton of places here in PA. From what I've heard, there already is a coverage problem going on at BC, and that they are making snow tonight to help with this....but with a ton of rain for the next week, there will definatly be a major problem....

I am checking the weather closely all week, as I am off from school and have nothing else better to do, and I'll keep everyone updated.