Bikercross

skifreak

Skifreak are you going to be skiing this weekend? It looks like another week until you can blow snow again.

Don't start with me :lol: I was supposed to go the last two days but it never happened. Good news is my dad got his car replaced and he doesn't like it (thats his fault, he should have went and test drove it like my mom said). So looks like I will be getting the car he doesn't like because I like it and the seats open from the trunk so my skis can fit. Thats great if I get it, because then I will be up there almost everyday next season and can go skiing at other places :rock

What really makes me mad is the fact I have to help clean the basement. I said when they were building the house that they should have the basement finished right away and not a year after we move in because the basement is going to get filled up with junk.

Well its a Mercury Sable. When I heard thats what he was going to get I thought it was going to be a boat and that it would be ugly. When it came home it was really nice looking and didn't resemble the ugly older models of the sable. It was a used car, because my mom refuses to buy my dad a new car because he just pigs it up. It has low miles and you can tell it was owned by an older person because it looks brand new and not a stain anywhere and the carpets and seats are spotless. I'm not going to complain, his loss is my gain and the seats fold down from the trunk for my skis to fit and also because its only a few years old. I don't care if I don't get a new car like my sister got. This car is better than her VW beetle because it can carry ski/snowboard gear.

I have to make snow so badly, I've got nothing left. I walked into radioshack last night and left with a weatherstaion. What a deal, it was $200 marked down to $80 and I couldn't refuse it. So now I have two weather stations.